Sunny North Carolina in October 2010

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Official Knot Countdown: 213

213. What a daunting number. That is what theknot.com tells me everytime I pull up there webpage. 

"Hey Molly! Welcome back! Only 213 (212, 211, 210...) days left until the BIG day. Here are all the things you have neglected to do yet...."


Thanks, Knot. Appreciate it.

In all honesty, things have been going very well. We are still excited about getting married. (Ask Alex again in about 200 days...) We have done quite a bit in the last week and 1/2 and are looking forward to finishing up booking the things that needed booked last month. :) 


"Becoming Berry" was meant to be a fun bloggity thing that will keep family and friends at home updated on the planning that is happening in IL. Pam Miller will be excited possibly. She said I should have started a blog about cooking months ago. Well, Pamantha, this isn't cooking, but I think this has the potential to be quite fun too. And this  also prevents me from having to make the same "update" phone calls to 7 people daily. We are excited to share our planning, and discussions, and set events with our family and friends. Maybe I can even get AHBto blog once in a while? Yes??

It's sure to be comical, fun, and potentially Ah-mazing. Please. We are planning for a life here. And, it's us. We're funny people. He doesn't get upset with anything. I lose either my keys, phone, or ID Card on a daily basis. However, we've never planned a wedding together (or with anyone else for that matter....unless you count helping to plan and actually marrying one of your friends. Hmmm....maybe I get more points for that??).


Regardless, anything is possible. He could very possibly get mad in the next 213 days. And I could potentially lose more than just my keys. 

And, how lovely, we will be able to document it all right here. :) 


Shout out to the little sister who was able to make this look more like a fun blog, than a template with a bunch of birds. Thanks AKP. 

If you were wondering...

Here is the link to the church we will be married in, as well as the reception site. Not much for websites, but it gives you an idea at least! :)

First Lutheran Church Decatur - www.flcdecatur.org

The Masonic Temple (built in 1920 - quite a gem!) - http://decaturmasonictemple.com/


mmp.

4 comments:

  1. I'm soooo happy for the blog- and of course love the color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molls and Alex, We like that your profile picture is in North Carolina...I am thinking this is Duke Gardens?! Right!Thank you for sharing your blog..I am really going to enjoy following your planning for your special day. Again, any help that I can do from afar please give a shout out! Congrats again!! xo Schneiders

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be quite enjoyable. I'll try to remind you to update this thing throughout the process. :o)

    ReplyDelete