Sunny North Carolina in October 2010

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

108 days to go

Well, it's hard to believe that we have nearly 100 days until our "I Dos". I was telling AHB the other day, that I am actually starting to get very excited. Not that I wasn't before...but how can you NOT be more excited as time gets closer.

The things I am most excited about might seem unusual. Not the typical wedding day things, but bringing our two fabulous families together. I can not wait for the Berry/Lynch clan to meet the Pawsey clan. And although it isn't like our life will be completely overlapping throughout time - I am excited about this celebration for our families.

This week I have spent time in Kentucky with AHB's brothers and their families, his mom and step dad, and us. It has been a blast. A welcome break from work and a great way to celebrate the summer days with a family I am excited to be a part of. AHB had to head back to work yesterday - so I am hanging out in KY with people I love...even if he isn't here. And before we headed to Kentucky, we spent Friday with AHB's dad & Darlene. We are so blessed.

But before we look to the 100 days ahead, I look into next week and a great celebration. Best Friend will be gearing up to celebrate her big day in just under two weeks. Two weeks! Looking forward to a grand celebration!

I will upload pictures from our mini vacation when I get back home. Hope these long days of summer find you well. :)

mmp

No comments:

Post a Comment