Sunny North Carolina in October 2010

Thursday, November 3, 2011

This week

Well, we are getting married this week.
I can't wait.

But, I am having a hard time sleeping too. Who would have thought that every night would feel like Christmas eve as a child - and I couldn't wait for the next day. I am just so excited, I don't want to actually fall asleep.

My parents arrived last night (which makes the whole thing even more real).
The flowers arrived yesterday in a bulk order that just need assembling.
My sisters, college roommate, aunt and uncle, and Dan and Kel arrive today.

Folks. A wedding is going to happen. :)

We have a busy day today - actually, all week has been pretty packed.
So, I can't type long...just know that we are both so excited to see you. We hope that you have a great time celebrating with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment